Hi Diana, you may want to make contingency plans as currently the trails to San G are closed for the Valley Fire. Even if the fire is fully contained by Sunday, the trails may still be closed. You should use this link to keep tabs: https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/5900/
@yohopl hi Philip, thanks for the invite. I’ve hiked the peaks in order, waiting for the fires to clear so I can attempt Gorgonio. That’s a cool way to hike Wilson, I would totally join in but I have plans this Saturday. Maybe next time! I need to find a hiking group because hiking alone isn’t as fun & can sometimes be scary.