6 replies, 4 voices Last updated by  Cristina Stan 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Corrie Hadley
    Participant
    @hadley_corrie

My phone was being sluggish and I accidently posted multiple hike logs when I only meant to post one. How do you delete a hike log?
    Thanks!

Ross C
    Participant
    @rosscraft

I have the same issue. I have sent 2 emails on the subject but have not got a reply.

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster
    @Jeff

My phone was being sluggish and I accidently posted multiple hike logs when I only meant to post one. How do you delete a hike log?

Thanks!

It's been fixed! 🙂

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster
    @Jeff

I have the same issue. I have sent 2 emails on the subject but have not got a reply.

Hi Ross! Sorry about the slow response… we just moved to Los Angeles last Wednesday and it's been a little crazy here.

I've fixed the peak assignment. Mount Wilson is the “default” peak in the drop-down list when you log a hike. I've changed it to San Jacinto and added the San J badge to your profile.

Corrie Hadley
    Participant
    @hadley_corrie

Thanks!

It's been fixed! 🙂

Thank you Jeff! Is there a way you can get rid of the Mt. Wilson badge on my profile? I rather earn it then cheat

Jeff Hester
    Keymaster
    @Jeff

Thank you Jeff! Is there a way you can get rid of the Mt. Wilson badge on my profile? I rather earn it then cheat

Whoops! Yes, I've removed the Wilson badge.

Cristina Stan
    Participant
    @cmstan

Hi guys, in case nobody has replied with how to fix this yourself – you can go to the Activity page, find the post you want to delete, and there is a trash icon you can click.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.