Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with hikers
around the country.

Home Forums Website Help How to delete hike logs

• How to delete hike logs

Abralene updated 3 months, 1 week ago 11 Members · 16 Posts
  • Corrie Hadley

June 19, 2019 at 4:12 pm

My phone was being sluggish and I accidently posted multiple hike logs when I only meant to post one. How do you delete a hike log?
    Thanks!

• Ross C

June 24, 2019 at 2:50 pm

I have the same issue. I have sent 2 emails on the subject but have not got a reply.

• Jeff

Administrator
    June 24, 2019 at 3:00 pm

[quote quote=49701]My phone was being sluggish and I accidently posted multiple hike logs when I only meant to post one. How do you delete a hike log?

Thanks![/quote]It's been fixed! 🙂

• Jeff

Administrator
    June 24, 2019 at 3:06 pm

[quote quote=50394]I have the same issue. I have sent 2 emails on the subject but have not got a reply.[/quote]
    Hi Ross! Sorry about the slow response… we just moved to Los Angeles last Wednesday and it's been a little crazy here.

I've fixed the peak assignment. Mount Wilson is the “default” peak in the drop-down list when you log a hike. I've changed it to San Jacinto and added the San J badge to your profile.

• Corrie Hadley

June 26, 2019 at 11:42 am

[quote quote=50397]

My phone was being sluggish and I accidently posted multiple hike logs when I only meant to post one. How do you delete a hike log?

Thanks!

It's been fixed! 🙂[/quote]

Thank you Jeff! Is there a way you can get rid of the Mt. Wilson badge on my profile? I rather earn it then cheat

• Jeff

Administrator
    June 26, 2019 at 1:52 pm

[quote quote=50605]Thank you Jeff! Is there a way you can get rid of the Mt. Wilson badge on my profile? I rather earn it then cheat[/quote]Whoops! Yes, I've removed the Wilson badge.

• Cristina Stan

July 1, 2019 at 8:16 pm

Hi guys, in case nobody has replied with how to fix this yourself – you can go to the Activity page, find the post you want to delete, and there is a trash icon you can click.

• Jeff

Administrator
    July 22, 2019 at 1:09 pm

[quote quote=51328]Hi guys, in case nobody has replied with how to fix this yourself – you can go to the Activity page, find the post you want to delete, and there is a trash icon you can click.[/quote]Christina, that deletes the activity from the feed, but not the actual hike log. Just so you know. 😉

• Belinda Giudice

August 25, 2019 at 12:32 pm

Hi Jeff, I noticed I have a Mt. Wilson Badge as well. Can you please remove it? I’ll eventually hike Wilson in the coming weeks 🙂

• emlylybarger6

September 16, 2019 at 3:33 pm

Hi Jeff, Can you please delete my first Bergen post. I posted it from my phone and there were several mistakes. I reposted a corrected one today. Thanks!

• Gia DiGiacobbe

October 1, 2019 at 12:49 am

I also accidentally uploaded Gorgonio twice. Jeff, can you please remove one?

• Jeff

Administrator
    October 1, 2019 at 12:12 pm

[quote quote=64745]I also accidentally uploaded Gorgonio twice. Jeff, can you please remove one?[/quote]Done!

• Viridiana

January 10, 2020 at 7:31 pm

Hi Jeff, I accidentally uploaded Mt Wilson. I wanted to post Mt Woodson. Can you please delete it. Thank you.

• Chuck

March 8, 2020 at 7:50 pm

Jeff..My Volcan Mountain log on 3/8 needs to be fixed as I goofed and chose Mt Wilson in the drop down menu. Please change to Volcan with the badge. Wilson will be next. Thanks!

• Yvonne

June 5, 2020 at 11:20 pm

Hi Jeff,

I accidentally logged my Mt Woodson hike twice. Once as Mt Wilson. Can you please delete that one for me? Thank you!

Viewing 1 - 15 of 16 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now