|Peak Summited||2020 Cucamonga Peak|
|Type of Hike||Day hike|
|Trailhead||Ice House Canyon|
|Hiking Companions||Hiked with a partner|
|Road Conditions||Road suitable for all vehicles|
|Bug Status||Bugs were not too bad|
|Snow Conditions||Snow free|
|Trail Conditions||Trail in good condition|
- We saw a beta male get down on one knee and propose to his girlfriend at the peak. We both thought….'why would you propose to her when she is all sweaty, its gross! We both laughed and agreed.
- A HUGE bee kept following Sam for minutes at a time. He even flew into his pocket. Im pretty sure at one point he punched him.
- Rebekah was too scared to hang her legs off of the famous rock on the peak. Maybe one day she will get over her fear of heights one….that will never happen.
- Sam wore his Purple 90s Utah Jazz jersey and got over 5 compliments on it….hell ya!
- A sherrif helicopter kept hovering over us and everybody seemed mesmorized by it and couldnt put their phones down. Whats the big deal….its just a helicpoter. We both laughed at the people. Our sense of humor is so dam close to each others.
- Sam got mad at Rebekah for going to slow at one point and she yelled at him. Other random people accidently heard. They probably think we are crazy lol.
- It was our first peak for the 6 pack of peaks challenge. 6 peaks….nah son…..we are doing all 18. Lets do it!