MemberMarch 22, 2020 at 7:36 pm
Mammoth trip was cancelled with my ski club with all the new snow. I had plans to snow shoe. I can't ski due to a shoulder injury. I have to wait until next year, hopefully by then my shoulder will be healed, so I can snow shoe and ski. My finances are okay. Since schools are closed, I am not working with my special needs students. I picked up more hours at my second job which is essential for me to work. my clients with disabilities day programs are closed. We stay home, go for walks in the community. Is hard on them. My coping methods are hiking with my dog or walking with my dog, Watching TV with my dog & cat, listening to music, house cleaning, stay home happy hour with mom. Hopefully, this will be over soon. Keep the faith.