MemberFebruary 5, 2018 at 7:13 am
[quote quote=2016]Random Adventure goals in 2018:
– Finish all 6-Peaks (my 3rd year in a row)
– Finish A16 3-Peak Challenge under 24-hours (my 2nd year)
– Finish 12-Peak-Challenge in Angeles Forest (this one is TOUGH tho!!!)
– Finish all 52 hikes in 2018 (my 3rd year in a row)
– Run 1,000 miles this year
– Run LA Marathon (2nd time in a row)
– Hike Rim-to-Rim (my 2nd time). And maybe finish R2R2R.
– Complete C2C (my 2nd time). And maybe C2C2C depending on how crazy I feel.
– Explore MORE of Yosemite National Park (and Sequoia National Park)
– Run Rainier Ragnar relay (my 4th Ragnar).
– Hike Trans Catalina Trail front-to-back
– Hike the Lost Coast
– Hike the High Sierra Trail (all 72-miles of it)
– Summit Mt. Whitney (my 3rd time)
– Summit one new big mountain in 2018, like Mt. Baker or Mt. Hood this summer.
– Summit Mt. Denali. Just kidding about that. This toughie will have to wait until I finish Nursing school first.[/quote]
Denis – what are the '52 hikes' you mentioned? I also need to look into the 12 peak challenge in LA. sounds fun!