MemberMarch 1, 2018 at 9:38 am
I have been in the same dilemma this last week. I’m considering just going it alone this weekend (maybe Sunday after the rains) It’s probably only going to rain more over the next 2 months or so (historically speaking). That just means even more snow is in the future at higher elevations, and I don’t want to wait for late summer for everything to melt. I’ll be back in Europe by then. Anyway, I can always turn around and try again later if it’s unsafe.