Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with hikers
around the country.

• Posted by Grace on January 7, 2024 at 3:02 pm

Creating a space for Challengers to team up for hikes. There is strength in numbers. I hoping to find a team for the snow. Let’s connect and go together?

dabrego replied 3 weeks ago 8 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Sunny D

January 11, 2024 at 4:22 pm

Hi Grace,

I am looking for some people to hike my first peak with as soon as possible. I want to go in order so I’m thinking Mt. Wilson first.

• Nadesh

January 19, 2024 at 12:33 pm

I am relatively new to hiking and assuage family concerns would prefer to join a hiking group when doing the six peaks challenge. I am also planning to hike Mt. Wilson first. probably in February, Sat or Sun anyone going would to great to join

• ROBERT

January 21, 2024 at 11:05 am

I am thinking to hike Mt. Wilson on February 24; 1st of March 6 Peaks. The more, the merrier!

• Nadesh

January 25, 2024 at 10:31 am

I am in for Feb 24 th for mt. Wilson day hike. let’s touch base mid feb

• Patrickfurey

January 13, 2024 at 7:29 am

I’m looking to complete the original 6 this year with a friend. We’d love to hookup with some folks. We prefer backpacking so overnight trips are our favorite. Dog friendly as long as everybody else is.

• Bill

January 20, 2024 at 8:42 am

Hi fellow hikers this is Bill, I am also looking to Summit Mount Wilson as soon as weather provides

• Jess

January 21, 2024 at 1:44 pm

Hi Grace! I’m also looking to team up with folks for some of these peaks. 🙌🏻

• dabrego

April 11, 2024 at 2:18 pm

Hi grace, would to team up for my first peak hike!!

AZ Winter 20% off early-bird rate ends in

:
:
: