Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with hikers
around the country.

• SocialHiker

Administrator
    January 14, 2023 at 11:05 am

Hi Yon!

You might’ve missed this, but we just finished printing and Jeff signed THIS stack of finisher certificates two days ago: https://socialhiker.net/members/jeff/activity/163761/

Those are just the folks who finished in December!

Most of them are packed and will go to the post office on Monday or Tuesday. Bear in mind that there is no postal service on Monday due to Martin Luther King Day.

In most cases, they arrive in a week (sometimes sooner).

Congratulations on finishing!

• Lorie Still

January 24, 2023 at 2:58 pm

Hi there! Following up on receiving my patch. I know that some were sent out early last week, but I have yet to receive mine. What carrier was used? Can I get a status please? Thanks!

• SocialHiker

Administrator
      January 24, 2023 at 3:12 pm

Hi Lorie. It was mailed last week via USPS. Watch for a large 9″ x 12″ envelope. Because of the size, they *might* take longer than a plain ol’ letter, but we’re at the mercy of the postal service.

This year they went out as standard first class mail (no tracking, unfortunately). The 2023 finisher packets include a pin and those will go out with tracking (we’re learning 🤓).

• Lorie Still

January 15, 2023 at 1:47 pm

Thanks for asking the question Yon. I was wondering the same thing as I completed the SoCal challenge at the end of November. Will look for my patch in the mail later this week!

AZ Winter 20% off early-bird rate ends in

:
:
: