Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with hikers
around the country.

Homepage Forums Six-Pack of Peaks Challenge™ Q&A Looking for a team up partner or group

• Looking for a team up partner or group

Posted by Mark on December 20, 2020 at 3:31 pm

Anyone want to team up for the challenge for 2021? I’m hoping to do a different peak every 2-3 weeks, starting with Baldy on Jan 2. Just a warning though, I’m not the quickest of hikers, but I’ll get to the top.

Tam replied 2 years, 11 months ago 16 Members · 19 Replies
  • 19 Replies
  • ML

January 6, 2021 at 9:34 pm

Hi Mark, I am interested in joining or teaming up for the 2021 challenge. I prefer hiking with one or two people. Please let me know.

• Mark

January 7, 2021 at 9:04 am

Maria. Would love to partner up on the challenge. I scrubbed the Baldy hike because of the snow, but looking to do Cucamonga or Ontario on the 16th.

• ML

January 7, 2021 at 12:28 pm

Hi Mark, I would like to join you on the 16th. I have not done Cucamonga Peak. Is it through Icehouse Canyon? Let me know where to meet and what time.

• Flordeliza

January 12, 2021 at 7:38 pm

I might be interested in going y’all for the 16th, if you’re taking on another person, I’m kinda new to hiking, but I am a trail runner and have powerhike baldy and trained in the Santa Monica mountains , I have trail shoes and yak traks for snow and trekking poles. Trying to acquire things I need for these hikes.

• Jennifer

January 12, 2021 at 9:20 pm

I would like to join on some hikes, but the 16th I work. Let me know for the next hike.

• Jose Moreno

January 15, 2021 at 6:51 pm

Hey Mark,

I’m definitely interested in joining. Where can I meet you. I’m a retired military vet, who is looking to stay busy and complete the hike challenges ????.

• Mark

January 17, 2021 at 10:49 am

Sent out connect requests. Next hike is either going to be Wilson or Strawberry on 1/30. It’ll depend on how much snow gets dumped on the mountains in the next week.

• Ashaki Wallace

January 17, 2021 at 11:54 pm

I am interested joining some of the hikes.

• Kimberly

January 19, 2021 at 6:58 pm

I’m down to team up with a partner, looking to go during the week if that works. I did Cucamonga in December and loved it. I am looking forward to all of the peaks in any order. I have all the gear and am ready to go! Excited for Baldy and Baden Powell especially! Happy Trails!

• Karina Urena

January 21, 2021 at 10:53 pm

Wow this is exactly what I just posted about. I recently relocated from Napa Valley to San Diego on my own & would absolutely love to be able to participate in group hikes as I would feel a lot safer this way. Please let me know if you have reached a limit otherwise I would love to participate on this hike !

• Erica

February 5, 2021 at 8:23 am

I would love to join a hiking group!

• Erick Castro

February 12, 2021 at 2:01 pm

Interested in joing as well!

Is ayone doing any hikes this weekend?

• Erin De Baets

February 12, 2021 at 9:58 pm

A few friends and I are doing Sitton Peak this Sunday, 2/14 (showing some LOVE for the great outdoors!). Still TBD what time we’ll start, but if anyone is interested in coming along, it’d be fun to meet some fellow 6-Pack challengers!

• Alan Piepenburg

February 18, 2021 at 7:43 am

2 of us here looking for a couple more to join on some of these more difficult snow covered peaks.

• Christa Gonzales

March 11, 2021 at 5:30 pm

I would like to partner up or join a group. Just completed Strawberry Peak and ready for more. Weekends work best for me and I’m an early bird.

Page 1 of 2

AZ Winter 20% off early-bird rate ends in

:
:
: