Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with hikers
around the country.

Homepage Forums Campfire Needed hiking partner for high point

• Needed hiking partner for high point

Posted by Amber on December 20, 2022 at 6:29 am

Good morning ya’ll! I am trying to finish San Diego 6 pack and am struggling to find a hiking buddy for High Point. I would normally go alone but am nervous with the recent snow and rain. I not very experienced with the snow and rain so would love a buddy and/or any tips on cold and icy hiking conditions? Anyone up for hiking with me at High Point this week? I want to have it done by Friday (before Christmas weekend).

Amber replied 1 year, 6 months ago 3 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Orlando

December 20, 2022 at 10:53 am

Hi Amber, I’ve already completed the SD Six-Pack of Peaks challenge and am open to helping others do so as well. I did Corte Madera 4 times, Cuyamaca twice, and El Cajon twice just to accompany people for the challenge. I only have one problem, I would need a ride since I’m on my motorcycle. If you can give me a ride from Pauma Valley I can be your buddy Thursday or Friday. I’ll pay for gas and an Adventure Pass too. Let me know if you still want to go.

• Amber

December 20, 2022 at 12:47 pm

Hi Orlando!

Thank you for your reply! Yeah! I’m still up for going Thursday or Friday and need a buddy to do it with! I am willing to pick you up as well. I am offering to supply hand warmers and beer for the top and bottom for my buddy. How do we share information? I would love to connect before Thursday.

• Orlando

December 20, 2022 at 1:38 pm

Great, my cell is 7606853281 and my email is benitezo24@yahoo.com. This hike took my group 7 hrs and we had sparkling wine at the top but the beer is good too.

• Amber

December 20, 2022 at 1:45 pm

Great I just Texted you! I will be in touch! 😊

• bharmandvm

December 25, 2022 at 2:51 pm

Hey Amber. Did you get high point done??

• Amber

December 25, 2022 at 2:53 pm

Yea I did! I finished it on the 22nd? Are you still needing to do it?

• bharmandvm

December 30, 2022 at 11:18 am

No, I start Jan 1 but would have done twice to help if needed! Glad you got it finished. Congrats.

• Amber

January 7, 2023 at 4:56 am

Thank you!😊🤗

AZ Winter 20% off early-bird rate ends in

:
:
: