Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with hikers
around the country.

Homepage Forums Six-Pack of Peaks Challenge™ Q&A Paid for San Diego 6-Pack of Peaks challenge, but it shows not registered on the app

• Paid for San Diego 6-Pack of Peaks challenge, but it shows not registered on the app

Posted by Naga on August 13, 2024 at 8:46 am

Hi

Registered to the san diego 6-pack challenge 2024, and my card got charged for it but I don’t see the same on the app. It still shows ” sign up ” for the 6-pack challenge. And also I am yet to receive the welcoming kit. Couldn’t access any hike logs.

Could anyone help me to resolve the issue.

Regards

Naga

• This discussion was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Naga.
    Naga replied 2 weeks, 6 days ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Jeff

Administrator
    August 13, 2024 at 6:31 pm

Hi Naga! Your welcome packet was shipped, and you should’ve received an email with the tracking link.

It looks like you accidentally “left” the San Diego challenge group. I’ll add you back in when I’m at my computer tonight.

• Naga

August 14, 2024 at 2:14 pm

Thank you Jeff

• Naga

August 16, 2024 at 2:50 pm

Hi Jeff

I just saw the tracking info and it shows insufficient address and it didn’t get delivered to me. Could you please look into this.

Regards

Naga

• Naga

August 29, 2024 at 2:35 pm

Hi Jeff,

I haven’t received my shipment yet and I raised 2 support requests regarding the same and there was no response and even I emailed you but no response. Could you please look into the issue.

2024 season is ending and still I haven’t received my welcome kit for 2024 San diego peak challenge. So could you please help me to get my package.

Naga

AZ Winter 20% off early-bird rate ends in

:
:
: