Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with hikers
around the country.

Homepage Forums Six-Pack of Peaks Challenge™ Q&A So Cal Finishers Party

• Jeff

Administrator
    July 20, 2018 at 10:14 am

Hi Katreenah!

We announced the date and location in the challengers only forum back in March: https://socialhiker.net/challenges/2018-socal-six-pack-of-peaks-challenge/forum/topic/socal-finishers-party-date-set/

Hope you can join us!

• Katreenah

July 20, 2018 at 10:51 am

Thanks, Jeff!

• Christina

September 28, 2018 at 12:05 pm

Hi Jeff!
    My friend and I finally finished the Six Pack last week. I got my finisher’s badge, thank you! I have a few questions regarding the finisher’s party: (1) Do I get an invitation since I finished or a code of some sort? (2) Are we able to bring our spouse? I don’t mind paying for my spouse, just wanted to know. Thank you and I look forward to meeting you in person!
    Chris

• Jeff

Administrator
    September 28, 2018 at 12:09 pm

[quote quote=25217]Hi Jeff!

My friend and I finally finished the Six Pack last week. I got my finisher’s badge, thank you! I have a few questions regarding the finisher’s party: (1) Do I get an invitation since I finished or a code of some sort? (2) Are we able to bring our spouse? I don’t mind paying for my spouse, just wanted to know. Thank you and I look forward to meeting you in person!

Chris[/quote]Congratulations on finishing, Chris!

We are sending out email ticket codes to finishers in batches. As of yesterday, we’ve sent codes to the first 365 finishers. We’ll probably send another batch out later today, and then a final batch out on Monday, October 1st.

Yes, you can absolutely bring a spouse or friend. When you get the ticket code, just add the total number of tickets you want to your cart and add the code at checkout. The code will give you one free ticket (the others you’ll purchase).

See you there!

• Christina

September 28, 2018 at 12:57 pm

Thank you! I am so looking forward to it!

Chris

• Steve Zimmerman

October 4, 2018 at 11:09 am

when will the notification come for finishing the six pack so I can download tickets? thanks

Steve

• Jeff

Administrator
    October 4, 2018 at 11:57 am

We’ve sent out notices to everyone who was on the Finishers List on Monday.

I’m on the road today, but I can check on this in the morning.

• Alejandra Taylor hiker5067

October 7, 2018 at 11:18 am

My code says its expired. Can you resend me another code. Thank You.

• Aimo

October 7, 2018 at 12:42 pm

Hi Jeff,

my code says expired as well and I didn’t wanna buy it and then ask for a refund. I also know you’re out of town so I know it might take a minute for you to see this. 🙂

• Gershom

October 8, 2018 at 11:02 pm

Mine also said expired. Decided to buy one anyway, and have the money go to a good cause. See you Sunday!

• Steve Zimmerman

October 12, 2018 at 2:53 pm

[quote quote=28007]when will the notification come for finishing the six pack so I can download tickets? thanks

Steve[/quote]

nothing heard, please donate the money I paid for my wife to join the party to the charity. I finished on the 30th and have no coupon so I am going hiking instead. have a great time at the party everyone.

• Jeff

Administrator
    October 12, 2018 at 2:59 pm

[quote quote=28365]

when will the notification come for finishing the six pack so I can download tickets? thanks

Steve

nothing heard, please donate the money I paid for my wife to join the party to the charity. I finished on the 30th and have no coupon so I am going hiking instead. have a great time at the party everyone.[/quote]steve, please join us at the party!

I just got off the Trans-Catalina Trail or I would’ve replied sooner.

Jeff

• Jeff

Administrator
    October 12, 2018 at 3:01 pm

[quote quote=28156]My code says its expired. Can you resend me another code. Thank You.[/quote]If you are coming, just confirm here and I will make sure you are on the attendee list.

• Jeff

Administrator
    October 12, 2018 at 3:02 pm

[quote quote=28164]Hi Jeff,

my code says expired as well and I didn’t wanna buy it and then ask for a refund. I also know you’re out of town so I know it might take a minute for you to see this. ????[/quote]i will add you to the attendee list.

• Jeff

Administrator
    October 12, 2018 at 3:03 pm

[quote quote=28241]Mine also said expired. Decided to buy one anyway, and have the money go to a good cause. See you Sunday![/quote]gershom, we can either refund your ticket or pass it on to BCM. Let me know!

Page 1 of 2

AZ Winter 20% off early-bird rate ends in

:
:
: