Is Patagonia on your life list? Let's take an unforgettable trek through Patagonia! You'll hike to incredible ice glaciers, take in the rock formations of Mount Fitz Roy, trek to turquoise blue lagoons, see the beauty of Patagonia up close and hang out other Six-Pack of Peaks Challenge alumni. You'll experience epic hikes and excursions, and priceless memories.
Join me, Six-Pack of Peaks founder Jeff Hester for this eight-day trip in Argentina.
Registration is now open to all Six-Pack of Peaks challengers, alumni, friends and family. Click here to learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A 25% deposit is required to reserve your space. This is fully refundable up until the trip is confirmed. The trip is confirmed when we have eight or more people registered.
- The balance can be paid over time, but the full amount is due 90 days before the trip.
- We will be “adventuring hard” on some days, and easy on others. But spending each night in a 4-star hotel.
- We will be there at the end of summer in the southern hemisphere. The average high temperatures are in the high 50s to low 60s. Average low temperatures in the high 30s to the low 40s — perfect hiking weather!
- All lodging is double-occupancy.