Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with hikers
around the country.

Homepage Forums Six-Pack of Peaks Challenge™ Q&A 2021 Finisher Patches and Certificates of Achievement

• 2021 Finisher Patches and Certificates of Achievement

Posted by Jeff on February 12, 2022 at 10:09 am

Patches and certificates have all been mailed for the 2021 PNW, Central Oregon, New England, Utah, Las Vegas and Colorado challenges.

Patches and certificates for NorCal, SoCal and San Diego are in process. We’ve mailed to the first 97 NorCal Finishers; the first 60 San Diego finishers; and the first 100 SoCal finishers.

The bulk of the remaining finisher certificates will be shipped this coming week, although we are waiting for a second shipment of both SoCal and NorCal patches, for the last 30-40 finishers for each of those challenges.

Some of you finished multiple challenges, and while we try to catch that and combine them in one mailing, it’s not always possible. It’s entirely likely that you will get them in separate mailings and at separate.

So far we have waited to send out patches until the challenge is complete, although we may change that in 2022.

Jeff replied 2 years, 1 month ago 4 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Jenny Penny

February 13, 2022 at 1:04 pm

Thanks Jeff! Appreciate that it takes a while to get these out, no worries 🙂

I apologize if you’ve already updated us on this, I took a look through the blog and didn’t catch anything on it. Any plans for any type of finishers celebration this year? I’ve enjoyed them the last few years!

• Jeff

Administrator
    February 19, 2022 at 9:48 am

Hi Jenny! We did an online recap and gear giveaway. I’ll be following up with a video recording and blog post with the details and gear giveaway winners (giveaways were shipped this week).

Hoping to do some in-person events this year! Fingers crossed!

• Jeff

Administrator
    February 19, 2022 at 9:51 am

Update as of February 16th:

• All of the San Diego finisher patches and certificates have been mailed
    • MOST of the SoCal and NorCal patches and certificates have been mailed.

We are waiting on a second shipment of patches for NorCal and SoCal. Once those come in (they have shipped, but we don’t have an ETA) the remainder will be mailed.

All certificates and patches are sent in the order of your position on the Finisher List, so the last ones on the list will be the last to get their certificate and patch.

• Mark

March 2, 2022 at 11:52 am

Will you be doing the So Cal finishers shirt again for 2021?

• Lsolomon

March 14, 2022 at 6:04 pm

I keep checking my mailbox and I have not received my patch… Finisher number 211. Any update?

• Jeff

Administrator
      March 14, 2022 at 8:14 pm

All of the finisher patches and certificates were sent out sometime back in February. If you haven’t received yours by now, it’s lost in the mail. Send an email to support@socialadventures.net with your current mailing address and we will send out a replacement.

AZ Winter 20% off early-bird rate ends in

:
:
: