Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with hikers
around the country.

Homepage Forums Six-Pack of Peaks Challenge™ Q&A 2021 unisex t-shirt sizing

• 2021 unisex t-shirt sizing

Posted by Jenny Penny on January 5, 2021 at 6:01 pm

I noticed that the t-shirts are unisex this year. My last 2 shirts were a women’s fit, wondering how the sizing is on the new ones. Are they more of a mens fit style? Those are generally a bit bigger.

Thanks! Looking forward to the finisher “party” Friday!!

Jenny Penny replied 3 years ago 4 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Jeff

Administrator
    January 5, 2021 at 10:10 pm

Hi Jenny!

If you go here: https://socialhiker.net/product-category/apparel/norcal/

you can see both the 2021 and 2020 options. When you open up the detail view for each, there is a size guide that will give you the exact measurements of each shirt.

We will add the women’s cut shirt later this month, so if you’re looking for that, it’s coming. 😉

• Jenny Penny

January 6, 2021 at 7:38 am

Thanks Jeff! Oh good, I’ll wait for the women’s cut then 🙂

• Terry

January 9, 2021 at 8:41 am

Oh dang. Didn’t know I should wait.

• Kathryn Eubank

February 3, 2021 at 7:26 am

The unisex seem to be running smaller than usual men’s sizing. I ordered a small, it is tighter than I like. (I’m a size 4-6 women’s). Also, the print is crooked and off centered so the writing starts under my arm. Would not recommend. Wait for the women’s shirt!

• Terry

February 3, 2021 at 8:18 am

Interesting. My “unisex” Medium seems larger than usual. Plenty roomy, and very long (well past my butt).

Agree about waiting for the women’s, though. Wish there had been an indication that it was coming when I ordered my men’s/”unisex.”

• Jenny Penny

April 11, 2021 at 3:01 pm

Hi Jeff – I’m still waiting for the womens cut t-shirt to arrive in the shop, are there still plans for this to come out?

• Jeff

Administrator
    April 12, 2021 at 4:21 pm
  • Jeff

Administrator
    April 12, 2021 at 4:22 pm

Kathryn, it’s a bit late, but send me a photo of the crooked print and I’ll see if we can send you a replacement.

• Jenny Penny

April 12, 2021 at 4:28 pm

Thanks Jeff, great timing on this :). But now my question is about the colors – the website only shows black and heather blue, but the link description you posted in the reply shows many other color options.

AZ Winter 20% off early-bird rate ends in

:
:
: