Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with hikers
around the country.

Homepage Forums Six-Pack of Peaks Challengeā„¢ Q&A 2022 NorCal Six-Pack of Peaks : Embroidered Finisher Patch, and Certificate

• 2022 NorCal Six-Pack of Peaks : Embroidered Finisher Patch, and Certificate

Posted by Navnit on April 1, 2022 at 9:50 am

Good Morning,

I have completed all the 6 Hikes for 2022 NorCal Six-Pack of Peaks. Please let me know when will I get Embroidered Finisher Patch, Finisher Shirt, and Certificates of Achievement

Thanks,

Navnit

Avinash replied 1 year, 10 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Jeff

Administrator
    April 4, 2022 at 12:14 pm

Congratulations, Navnit!

In previous years, we have waited until the end of the challenge (December 2022 for NorCal) to start sending out finisher patches and certificates. Our goal was to reduce waste by allowing us to order more accurately. We now have some historical data to help us with those estimates.

This year we have pre-ordered finisher patches for the NorCal, SoCal and San Diego challenges. They are due to arrive early next month, and we will begin mailing patches and certificates to finishers in the order they appear on the finisher list.

We will offer finisher t-shirts in the shop, but these actually list the names of all the finishers, so they won’t be available to purchase until sometime in January 2023 (when we have all the finisher names).

• Avinash

May 8, 2022 at 2:45 pm

Very cool.

What can you do with points accumulated?

AZ Winter 20% off early-bird rate ends in

:
:
: