Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with hikers
around the country.

Homepage Forums Campfire 2023 SoCal 6POP Hiking Meets

• 2023 SoCal 6POP Hiking Meets

Posted by Zachary on May 13, 2023 at 12:06 pm

Hey, All! My girlfriend and I are doing the challenge for the first time this year and so far we have loved running into other 6 pack hikers on the trail. We will be doing the original set of peaks with other hikes and a few overnight trips around SoCal. We would love to connect with other local hikers along the way!!

Amanda replied 1 year, 1 month ago 5 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Joshua Johnson

May 14, 2023 at 8:14 pm

Hello Zachary,

I just started the challenge myself. I have knocked out Mt. Wilson and Sitton so far. Am planning on hiking the rest over the summer. Let’s connect on the trail. I am enjoying meeting new people on the trail as well.

Joshua

• Zachary

May 15, 2023 at 7:21 am

Hey, Joshua! Welcome aboard. We have completed Wilson and Strawberry Peak so far. My intention was for this page to be a sort of message board for people heading out and wanting to meet up. I’m still learning how to navigate and use this app… I will post when I am hitting a trail and I hope others will do the same if they are looking to connect. Looking forward to some summit parties!

• Jeff

Administrator
    May 15, 2023 at 9:35 am

Be sure to check out the list of hiking groups: https://socialhiker.net/hiking-groups-and-clubs/

We have a bunch in SoCal that are doing the Six-Pack of Peaks Challenge.

Hiking Groups and Clubs

• Zachary

May 15, 2023 at 10:03 am

Thank you!!

• Guille Loarca

May 25, 2023 at 9:59 pm

Hi I am new to challenge this year I done Mt. Wilson any peak this Saturday 27?

• Amanda

June 20, 2023 at 7:58 pm

Plan on doing Cucamonga this Sunday 6/25 starting around 5:30 am if anyone is interested in joining!

AZ Winter 20% off early-bird rate ends in

:
:
: