Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with hikers
around the country.

Homepage Forums Six-Pack of Peaks Challenge™ Q&A Delete hiking log

• Kaye

February 17, 2020 at 9:18 pm

Sorry Hazel for piggybacking on your post. Jeff, can you please delete one of my Umunhum posts. It’s duplicated, not sure how that happened. Thank you

• Jeff

Administrator
    February 18, 2020 at 8:55 pm

Done.

• Jeff

Administrator
    February 18, 2020 at 8:56 pm

And done.

• Todd

June 15, 2020 at 9:56 am

Hi Jeff, I accidentally logged Cucamonga twice. Can you please delete one of them? Thanks!

• Jeff

Administrator
    June 15, 2020 at 2:16 pm

You’ve got it, Todd.

• Jungmin

August 27, 2021 at 11:16 pm

Hi Jeff, my Strawberry report posted twice, not sure if you still delete duplicate posts, but would appreciate it if you could delete the duplicate log. Thanks!

• Valerie

August 3, 2020 at 11:41 am

Hi Jeff…can you help me with one of my hikes – I did Sitton Peak and didn’t choose Mt Woodson :(…can you adjust it to reflect the correct hiking location?

• Lacy

August 3, 2020 at 12:17 pm

Apparently this is the spot to delete hiking log posts? Laughing glad I’m not the only one. I tried logging my hike/photos from my phone and it wouldn’t load. Tried it twice, then finally hopped on my laptop and did it from there…only to see that the previous 2 attempts to log the hike WERE successful. Can you delete 1 or 2 of the Santiago Peak hike I logged yesterday so only 1 remains (preferably the last one logged). Thanks!

• hazelmrios

April 6, 2021 at 8:23 pm

Hi Jeff,

I signed my daughter (9 years old) up for the challenge. How do I log her hikes?

Thanks!

• Ian McGuffick

May 16, 2021 at 11:57 am

Oops, I did it again ???? please delete my duplicate Camp Muir log.

AZ Winter 20% off early-bird rate ends in

:
:
: