Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with hikers
around the country.

Homepage Forums Six-Pack of Peaks Challenge™ Q&A Finished NorCal peaks but it won’t show

• Jeff

Administrator
    September 13, 2023 at 1:23 pm

Hi Lorilee! I’m checking into this now. We will get that fixed. Thanks for the heads up!

• Jeff

Administrator
    September 13, 2023 at 1:35 pm

Okay, a quick check and I found you and Nancy had both logged six of the mountains for NorCal, but didn’t get the finisher badge. That’s been fixed (you both have them). I see a couple other challengers that have five peaks logged and are close to finishing, but I haven’t found any other “missing” finishers.

I still need to go into the backend and sort out why you and Nancy didn’t get the finisher badge, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

Thanks again for letting me know, and congratulations!

• RNLorileeO

September 13, 2023 at 3:51 pm

Thanks so much!

• RNLorileeO

September 13, 2023 at 8:29 pm

Is there a way to change the date of when we actually finished based on the last log (9/3/23)?

• Jeff

Administrator
      September 18, 2023 at 9:18 am

Hi Lorilee. I’ve fixed the date as well.

• Heidi

September 17, 2023 at 8:35 am

Hi Jeff,

My husband and I finished NorCal six pack yesterday as well and did not receive a finisher badge. Coal Shingleton and Heidi Shingleton.

Thanks!!

• Jeff

Administrator
      September 18, 2023 at 9:14 am

Thanks, Heidi. It’s fixed for both you and Coal now. Congratulations!

• Heidi

September 18, 2023 at 9:21 am

Thanks so much! We really enjoyed this challenge. We were excited to be “forced” to try some of the more challenging trails in our area.

AZ Winter 20% off early-bird rate ends in

:
:
: