Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with hikers
around the country.

• Posted by Blaine on October 12, 2021 at 9:26 pm

Hi! This is my first year doing the challenge and I complete NorCal and SoCal. I thought I had seen a tshirt for sale with the names of all the finishers last year- is there any swag that’ll get made for 2021 finishers? Not necessarily with all the names on it, but I’d like to buy a finisher patch or something! If so, I’m guessing it won’t be released til January or so, yeah?

Eric replied 2 years, 3 months ago 6 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Tony

October 14, 2021 at 5:02 am

Not sure if I’ve ever seen a shirt with finisher names on them. There are patches though.

• Michael

October 15, 2021 at 8:33 am

I think at some time in the past there were shirts, but there wasn’t last year. Not sure if it was for pandemic reasons and the supply or if they weren’t offered. I’m definitely interested too though.

• Shannon

December 24, 2021 at 1:49 pm

How / When can you get the patch each year? Just signed up for 2022 just wondering if you can get the patch when done or do you have to wait until the end of the year? Thank you for any info I didn’t see any FAQ or info and this is our first year, appreciate it

• May Chih

January 9, 2022 at 1:32 am

When I completed the challenge in 2019 and went to the finisher party, I got the finisher patch for free upon check-in at the party. But since there was no In-person party for 2021, I haven’t heard about how we are getting our finisher patches.

• May Chih

January 9, 2022 at 1:36 am

I just looked back on my emails and there was one sent on 12/31 that we have a week to finish logging our 2021 hikes, then achievement certificates and finisher patches will be mailed to your address on your profile

• Eric

January 10, 2022 at 12:43 am

Hey Blaine, I believe I saw the Finishers shirt the last two years. If you go to the shop, Apparel, page 2, you’ll see the listing for the 2020 SoCal and 2021 AZ Winter Finishers shirts. I can’t say I’d know, but it’s certainly possible they’d be made again. Think its too early to say, 10 days into the new year and all. As far as the patch is concerned, I saw something from Jeff posting somewhere not too long ago, saying the patch will be handed out at some point. Can’t remember the day or time or if they are mailed, but I did see a photo on the FB or IG page.

AZ Winter 20% off early-bird rate ends in

:
:
: