Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with hikers
around the country.

Homepage Forums Campfire Hiking groups in LA

• David

February 6, 2022 at 4:57 pm

We’re doing the Socal Sixpack of Peaks from July 1 to July 16th . We’re from San Jose.

We rented a cabin up in Lake Arrowhead. interested 415 286 8159

Let me know if

• Ben Albin

February 12, 2022 at 7:38 pm

Hey – Im based in LA and have started the 6POP hoping to do all 11 this year. So far have completed Strawberry Peak and looking at the next set of hikes. Happy to join, have a few people I hike with. What order are you planning to do yours?

• Shawnee

February 16, 2022 at 7:28 pm

Hi Ben!!!! Care to email me at shawneebadger@yahoo.com??? I’d love to connect about hiking with your group!

• Xiaoli

February 19, 2022 at 8:31 am

I am in OC and doing 2022 Socal 6POP too. Happy to connect

My email serenali2008@gmail.com

• Bryanna Kessler

May 19, 2022 at 10:15 pm

I live inland but want to hit the OG SoCal 6 pack. I know im late to the party and I am only free on weekends but would love to join some folks some time brykessler@gmail.com

• Angelique

February 13, 2022 at 12:44 pm

Hello, I, too am looking for hiking groups or individuals for the 6POP challenge, but I am limited to Wednesday/Thursday, (soon to be Tuesday/Wednesday – maybe). If anyone here is down for hiking the peaks on those days, I’m in!

• Jesus Vega

February 23, 2022 at 9:12 pm

Mondays or Tuesdays I am in.

• Christopher

February 18, 2022 at 11:00 am

I did the 6POP last year including Cactus to Clouds (BRUTAL!!!) and this year I’ll be doing all the peaks again. I’m a weekend warrior always ready for outdoor adventure. If any group or person wants an experienced tag-a-long, give me a call 🙂 66I- 3I2-3I08

• Jesus Vega

February 23, 2022 at 9:10 pm

I am looking for people who can hike on Mondays or Tuesdays. Anyone available any of those day let me know please.

• Robyn Freedman

October 24, 2022 at 8:52 am

Looking to get my last two peaks in over the next two Saturdays! Anyone interested in joining our group!? Were training for Patagonia and will have 7 days trekking together so looking to add new friends to our group before then.

Instagram: @ro_byntheredonethat

Cell: 215-469-0278

• Gustavo

December 21, 2022 at 10:59 am

Hi,

So I just joined about 2 days ago, I’m doing the challenge for Southern California and will start next year. I’m not sure if you ended up creating a group or not, but if you did, I’m down.

I’m located in LA county and available most of the weekends. I’m wondering if I should bring my dog with me, I’m not sure if anyone else does that as well.

Let me know if anyone is down for the challenge this year.

• CAROLINA ORTIZ-GUERRERO

March 30, 2023 at 8:29 am

Hi!

My husband and I- and our dog for the short ones- will be doing the challenge this year! -We are new to the LA area so are very excited to get to know these ranges! So far we have only done Sitton Peak! Im looking forward to hike Sawmill Mountain on Saturday! hit me with a text if you are itnerested in going with us! cell 3522782857

AZ Winter 20% off early-bird rate ends in

:
:
: