Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with hikers
around the country.

• Posted by Brian on March 16, 2021 at 1:29 pm

Like some others I have logged duplicate hikes. It seems that there is a very long delay between pressing the Log My Hike button and anything happening. How do I delete the duplicate entry?

Jeff replied 2 years, 11 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Jeff

Administrator
    March 16, 2021 at 5:13 pm

Thanks for letting us know, Brian. It’s fixed.

When you submit a hike log, it can take some time to upload and process your photos. Once that’s done, you get a confirmation page that lets you know your hike log upload was complete.

There are many factors that can impact how long that takes, including the file size of the images, the number of images, and how many users are doing the same thing at the same time. We are watching performance and testing periodically to determine if we need to tweak performance. I appreciate your feedback!

• Curtis

April 21, 2021 at 3:14 pm

Hi Jeff I apologize if this is not the right place to ask this question. I was trying to send you a private message but could not initiate a message to you. I recently completed Mt Baldy. My wife, and two kids (who are also registered for the challenge), completed it with me. I know my wife should enter the hike on her log, but how do we do it for our kids?

• Jeff

Administrator
    April 23, 2021 at 4:49 pm

Hey Curtis, I’ve sent you a DM for details.

AZ Winter 20% off early-bird rate ends in

:
:
: