Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with hikers
around the country.

Homepage Forums Six-Pack of Peaks Challenge™ Q&A Next Step Once Completed Challenge

• Next Step Once Completed Challenge

Posted by Michael sanders on August 2, 2021 at 3:21 pm

I have a question regarding completing the 6 peaks challenge. Once I’ve completed 6 peaks in my challenge, is there something I would need to fill out or is there anything else I would need to do other than log my hikes? I’m really stoked to get the Socal 6 Pack Peaks Patch for my bag. Sorry if this information was in an email or somewhere else easily accessible and I’m still asking. Thanks and cheers to everyone slaying hills!

Michael sanders replied 2 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Jeff

Administrator
    August 4, 2021 at 7:15 am

Congratulations Michael! You are #86 on the Finishers List!

We send out certificates and patches to all finishers shortly after the end of the challenge (December 31 for SoCal). We looking at possibly starting this earlier to avoid making January crazy busy, and will keep you posted.

We will also hold Finisher Wrap-up in January (online) with a big gear giveaway. We’ll send out reminders as the date gets closer.

Meanwhile, keep coming back, sharing your adventures, cheering on the other challengers, and entering our monthly gear giveaways.

• Michael sanders

August 8, 2021 at 6:36 am

Awesome! thanks Jeff for getting back to me and I appreciate the encouragement along the journey. Looking forward to accomplishing more in the near future. Cheers!

AZ Winter 20% off early-bird rate ends in

:
:
: