Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with hikers
around the country.

Homepage Forums Campfire Registered, but cannot log your hikes?

• Registered, but cannot log your hikes?

Posted by Jeff on February 21, 2019 at 3:30 pm

Did you register for the Six-Pack of Peaks Challenge but don’t have access to log your hikes? You might have inadvertently removed yourself from the challenge group. Access to log your hikes for each challenge is managed by a group. You’re automatically added to the group when you register, but it is possible to remove yourself from the group, which effectively removes you from the challenge.

[attachment file=38294]

If you clicked a button that looks like this, either accidentally or just out of curiosity, you removed yourself from the group and therefore, the challenge. No worries though, we can add you back. Just leave a comment below and we’ll take care of it.

Oh, and we’re working on removing that button to prevent further accidents. 😉

Holly replied 3 years, 6 months ago 5 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Silvia

January 7, 2020 at 6:05 pm

Yes unfortunately I am one of those people Cry.. you can add me again. I will appreciate Grinning

• Jeff

Administrator
    January 7, 2020 at 9:07 pm

Fixed! 🙂 

• Abralene

June 28, 2020 at 6:43 am

Hello Jeff. I’m not sure if I removed myself as the image does not appear on my phone. I cannot log my last hike. Help. Thank you.

• Jeff

Administrator
    June 29, 2020 at 3:08 pm

Hi Abralene. I checked and you should be okay. You’re definitely in the AZ Summer group. Try going to this link: https://socialhiker.net/six-pack-peaks-challenge/arizona-summer/log-your-arizona-summer-six-pack-hike/

• booherdc62

July 22, 2020 at 9:26 am

Hi Jeff, I did also somehow removed myself from the group. Can you add back?

• Jeff

Administrator
    July 22, 2020 at 2:18 pm

You got it, David! 🙂

• Holly

January 2, 2021 at 3:08 pm

Hi! I accidently removed myself from the Challenge. Can you add me back?

AZ Winter 20% off early-bird rate ends in

:
:
: