Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with hikers
around the country.

Homepage Forums Six-Pack of Peaks Challengeā„¢ Q&A The Updated SoCal Peaks because of the fire

• The Updated SoCal Peaks because of the fire

Posted by Megan on July 24, 2018 at 9:34 pm

I saw the new list of the alternate peaks if you canā€™t climb San G. or San B, my question is what are the alternate peaks if you did San Bernardino already but not San Gorgiono? Do Baden Powell AND Ontario count as one peak as an alternate for San Gorgonio or is it one or the other? Baldy is my last one and Iā€™ve done both Ontario and Baden Powell, I just want to know which one to log. TIA

Lisa replied 5 years, 7 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Jeff

Administrator
    July 31, 2018 at 8:47 am

Milo, if you’ve already hiked either San Bernardino or San Gorgonio Peak, you can hike either Mount Baden-Powell OR Ontario Peak as an alternate.

• Lisa

August 6, 2018 at 6:13 pm

My husband and I have done San Bernardino, Baden Powell, Ontario, Baldy, Mt Wilson and San Jacinto. Shouldn’t we be done. We’re not listed as finishers.

• Jeff

Administrator
    August 8, 2018 at 12:29 pm

[quote quote=18368]My husband and I have done San Bernardino, Baden Powell, Ontario, Baldy, Mt Wilson and San Jacinto. Shouldn’t we be done. We’re not listed as finishers.[/quote]Thanks! What is your husbands’ user name here? We’ll make sure you both are added to the list.

• Lisa

August 8, 2018 at 5:27 pm

[quote quote=18444]

My husband and I have done San Bernardino, Baden Powell, Ontario, Baldy, Mt Wilson and San Jacinto. Shouldn’t we be done. We’re not listed as finishers.

Thanks! What is your husbands’ user name here? We’ll make sure you both are added to the list.[/quote]

19alex58 is my husband’s user name

AZ Winter 20% off early-bird rate ends in

:
:
: