Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with hikers
around the country.

Homepage Forums Six-Pack of Peaks Challenge™ Q&A What's expected dates of 2024 Six Pack sign ups?

• Jeff

Administrator
    November 27, 2023 at 4:14 pm

San Diego is now open! More to follow throughout this week.

• Jacqueline

November 27, 2023 at 6:04 pm

Cool! Thanks for the update.

• Jeff

Administrator
      November 28, 2023 at 7:21 am

What challenges are you interested in for 2024, Jacqueline?

• Jacqueline

December 3, 2023 at 7:19 pm

San Diego and No. Calif for my ambitious 2024 goals😁🏔

• Jeff

Administrator
    November 29, 2023 at 9:18 am

Now open for registration:

• 2024 Arizona Winter
    • 2024 Southern California
    • 2024 San Diego
    • 2024 Bay Area
    • 2024 Central Oregon
    • and more to follow!

• Tanessa

December 1, 2023 at 7:28 pm

Hi Jeff, I signed myself and my husband up for the So Cal six packs 2024 last week, but my husband hasn’t received any welcome email and can’t sign in to the app. We tried sending an email to support but haven’t heard back. Can you help?

• Jeff

Administrator
      December 4, 2023 at 11:30 am

Hi Tanessa! I just setup David’s account today. He should get an email with instructions on setting his password. Note that the challenge begins January 1st, and the dashboards (both on the web and in the app) will “go live” later this month. You both have access now to the 2024 SoCal Six-Pack of Peaks Challenge group.

• Tanessa

December 4, 2023 at 1:23 pm

Thanks so much Jeff, we’re both excited to begin next year!

• Ninfa

December 2, 2023 at 10:06 pm

Hi Jeff,

I registered on the San Diego 2024 challenge however I didn’t receive any confirmation email and it’s not appearing on my dashboard too.

Thank you,

Ninfa Lazaro

• Jeff

Administrator
      December 4, 2023 at 11:27 am

Hi Ninfa!

You were automatically added to the 2024 San Diego Challenge group. You can view this if you go to “My Groups” on the website or via the app.

The “log a hike” and other functions on the dashboard (both on the app and the website) will automagically appear later this month, before the challenge starts on January 1st.

• Ninfa

December 5, 2023 at 1:41 am

Thank you so much, appreciate it.

• monique

December 28, 2023 at 3:35 pm

Hello Jeff,

My friends and I have also registered for SF challenge, and we didn’t get any email confirmation nor the package.

• Jeff

Administrator
      December 29, 2023 at 7:49 am

Hi Monique,

Welcome packets have not been mailed yet. We are waiting on one more “ingredient” that has shipped but we have not received yet. I’m hopeful that we’ll get it next week and can start mailing out the welcome packets.

Note that you do not need to wait for the welcome packet to start the challenge or log your hikes.

Also note that the 2024 challenges will show up on your dashboard by January 1st, the official start date.

• monique

January 6, 2024 at 8:33 pm

Hello Jeff,

thank you for getting back with me.

• Mystine

December 4, 2023 at 9:04 pm

Assuming we can sign up for the So Cal Six Pack and do the other 6 of the 12 offered. I just completed 6. Also is there a repeat challenger break or benefit?

• Ann

December 5, 2023 at 10:29 pm

Hi Jeff, I sent you an email. I had signed up for

SoCal and San Diego 2024.. can you confirm as I noticed welcome email said Arizona, thanks

• Ann

December 5, 2023 at 10:35 pm

Jeff I went to the group and did note I’m in the group for SoCal peaks 2024. I signed up for San Diego so not sure where I find the confirmation for that. I

Didn’t find San Diego on my dash under group.

Thx

• Esteban

December 18, 2023 at 12:53 pm

Hi Jeff. I don’t see the Bay Area Challenge.

• Erica

December 28, 2023 at 2:41 pm

Hi Jeff I haven’t received a welcome email. I signed up earlier this month. This is my first time joining so I’m not sure how it works. I’d like to know when I will get my number because I would like to start as early as 1/13/24

• Erica

December 29, 2023 at 8:08 am

Got it

• Shawn

December 8, 2023 at 2:25 am

I’m looking forward to the NorCal challenge after completing my Central Coast challenge. This is loads of fun, yes even getting lost has majestic views.

• Abrend

December 11, 2023 at 4:17 pm

I signed up for the Bay area 2024, this is my first time

When do I expect the welcome packet

Thanks

Abren

• Jeff

Administrator
      December 29, 2023 at 7:50 am

Hi Abren! Welcome to the challenge. The welcome packets will ship as soon as we receive our enamel pins (hopefully sometime next week). Note that you do not need to wait for the welcome packet to start your challenge. You can log hikes as early as January 1st.

• Abrend

January 8, 2024 at 12:16 am

Thanks Jeff

I still didn’t get the welcome packet, when do you think I should expect

Thanks again

Abren

• Nicolas

January 10, 2024 at 8:11 pm

Same here, I didn’t receive anything, any ETA?

• supremo

January 10, 2024 at 6:05 pm

Hello,

I just signed up yesterday for 2024 Bay Area. I don’t see any welcome email – I was about to sign up again, but noticed the credit card was charged. I checked the spam folder but can’t see it there either. Please let me know what to expect next.

Best,

Vishal

• Nicolas

January 10, 2024 at 8:10 pm

I had the same problem, I have no idea why they don’t send a confirmation email.

• Jeff

Administrator
      January 23, 2024 at 2:09 pm

Hi Vishal,

We fixed the issue with the confirmation emails. It doesn’t “retroactively” send emails, but rest assured, you are all set. – Jeff

• Nicolas

January 10, 2024 at 8:08 pm

Jeff, when can we expect the packages to be sent out? I am in the Bay Area. Thanks.nico.

• JWHouse15

January 23, 2024 at 1:15 pm

Same issue here! Signed up on Jan 12th and still no package in the mail 11 days later.

Are the packages still on hold?

• Jeff

Administrator
      January 23, 2024 at 2:16 pm

Hi Joshua, Nicolas and others waiting patiently for their welcome packets.

Today I have printed the remaining finisher certificates for the 2023 NorCal and Bay Area challenges. According to UPS, mailing tubes will arrive by 9pm tonight, so they can be shipped tomorrow.

I’m sending welcome packets out to the Legacy Challengers first, then by date registered. I have a few hundred to pack and ship, so it will likely run into next week before I can catch up.

I have the pins, the stickers, etc. and most of the “ingredients”. When your welcome packet ships, you’ll get an automated email with a tracking link so you can check the delivery progress.

I’ll post updates here in the forum.

• Nicolas

January 23, 2024 at 9:59 pm

Jeff, for the welcome packages, any idea when they will ship?

• Jeff

Administrator
      January 24, 2024 at 5:46 am

I can’t really get more specific than in my response yesterday, where I said “…I’m sending welcome packets out to the Legacy Challengers first, then by date registered. I have a few hundred to pack and ship, so it will likely run into next week before I can catch up.

I have the pins, the stickers, etc. and most of the “ingredients”. When your welcome packet ships, you’ll get an automated email with a tracking link so you can check the delivery progress.

I’ll post updates here in the forum.”

The issue is that items like carabiners, shipping materials and other key items keep getting delayed, so I cannot rely on the dates they give me. See the UPS screenshot for a case in point.

• Nicolas

January 24, 2024 at 9:29 pm

Ok Thanks

AZ Winter 20% off early-bird rate ends in

:
:
: