Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with hikers
around the country.

Homepage Forums Six-Pack of Peaks Challenge™ Q&A When will I receive my finisher certificate and pin?

• When will I receive my finisher certificate and pin?

Posted by SocialHiker on August 1, 2023 at 12:38 pm

A common question challengers will ask is “When do I get my finisher swag?” Naturally, we are STOKED that you finished (and you should be, too). Congratulations on your accomplishment!

Before 2022, we used to wait until the challenge had ended before we sent out swag, which mean if you finished early in the year, you could be waiting months to get it. Bummer.

In 2022 we started sending out finisher swag in monthly batches, so if you finished in July, you could expect your certificate and pin sometime in August. That usually works pretty well, but we’re currently backlogged — y’all have been bagging a lot of peaks this year!

Our goal is to catch up with ALL of the finishers as of July 31, 2023 by the end of next week, which gets us back on schedule.

Armand replied 3 months, 2 weeks ago 8 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Michael

August 1, 2023 at 6:29 pm

Will there be an option to purchase a patch for this year?

• Jeff

Administrator
      August 1, 2023 at 11:17 pm

We opted to make the switch from patches to pins this year, even though the pins are more expensive to order and ship. Ultimately they are more flexible, allowing you to move them from one pack to another, or to a hat or on a bulletin board.

Custom patches generally have a long lead time and minimum order quantity (same as the pins). We may be able to offer round patches (not the state-shape of the challenge logos) and will hopefully be able to share details later in August.

• Michael

August 7, 2023 at 5:24 pm

Thank you for the response and information! I’m excited to see these pins, and you’re right, you can easily move pins unlike patches!

• Kameelah

October 10, 2023 at 8:13 am

@Jeff

Is there any way to purchase another 2022 socal finisher patch?

• Ted

October 23, 2023 at 8:49 am

Hi,

any update on this? Still in backlog?

• danassmith

November 12, 2023 at 4:17 pm

Hi!

In regards to finisher patch. Do I need to report anywhere if I had completed 6 peaks or will you be able to see that just by looking at my hike logging? Thank you!

• William

December 14, 2023 at 7:08 am

Hey Jeff, I finished my 6-pack hikes for New England back in early October and have not received my finisher pin as of 12/14/2023. Any update on possible estimated time of arrival would be appreciated? I was wondering if there is anyway to incorporate finisher pin disbursement into the website to keep people updated on where things are, at that moment. Thanks, for all you have done in making this website. You have inspired many to get out there hiking and we’ve all been blessed because of it!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

• Armand

January 13, 2024 at 6:11 am

I finished in September of 2023, I still haven’t received my certificate. 🤷‍♂️

AZ Winter 20% off early-bird rate ends in

:
:
: