Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with hikers
around the country.

Homepage Forums Campfire Your 2022 Adventure Goals

Tagged: , ,

• Brianne O’Rourke

December 31, 2021 at 2:30 pm

My adventure goals for 2022 are to hike and backpack at least 250 miles!

• Pam

December 31, 2021 at 2:47 pm

This year will be hard to beat, but my 2022 goal is to venture beyond AZ to hike. Bryce is on my bucket list.

• Stephanie

December 31, 2021 at 9:43 pm

I’m hoping to do some hiking in Arizona for the first time in 2022!

• Pam

January 1, 2022 at 6:01 am

Thanks to the Summer and Winter Six-Pack of Peaks challenges, I ventured beyond Phoenix this year to Tucson, Sedona, and Flagstaff. All terrific hikes! But Phoenix has a lot to offer too. Hope you get here in 2022!

• Julie

December 31, 2021 at 3:45 pm

I want to Hike in different states. This year I hiked in 5 different states. Hoping to beat that in 2023

• Dale

December 31, 2021 at 3:52 pm

My big goal for 2022 is Mt. Whitney, 2020 was a bust due to fires, 2021 I destroyed my ACL 6 weeks before my scheduled ascent, I am hoping that the third time’s the charm and that not only do I get a permit, but I am able to summit. On my 2022 bucket list is a week-long backpacking trip on the JMT, a trip to Sedona, and the Grand Canyon. The SD & SoCal 6POP are on my list as are continued hiking and camping trips throughout San Diego County, Section Hiking the first section of the PCT, and hunting for Survey Marks wherever I can find them ?

• Emily

December 31, 2021 at 4:13 pm

Looking to complete both San Diego and So Cal challenges and utilize hiking groups to get it done. Can’t wait.

• Keen4Adventures

December 31, 2021 at 4:51 pm

My 2022 goals are to apply for permits to finish the JMT (I’ve backpacked the first 1/3); apply for permits to backpack Rae Lakes Loop, and complete two of the 6-Pack of Peaks (So Cal and San Diego).

• Judith

December 31, 2021 at 4:53 pm

My 2022 goal is to complete 52 hikes (1 hike per week), whether it’s a repeat hiking trail or a new trail in California and out of CA.

• Tanya Mansell

December 31, 2021 at 5:29 pm

My goal for next year is to complete the SoCal 6 peak challange, hike Mt Whitney and run at least 5 half marathons.

• Piyush

December 31, 2021 at 5:42 pm

Looking forward for completing six packs of peak SoCal challenge in 2022. Both myself and my wife registered for this challenge. Her account is still showing on hold, but hoping this issue can be resolved soon..

• Stephanie

December 31, 2021 at 9:43 pm

– Do the 6-pack in faster time in 2022
    – Get a permit and summit Whitney!
    – Hike 500+ miles 🙂
    – International hikes!

• Kathleen

December 31, 2021 at 11:30 pm

Cactus to the clouds!

• Jenny

December 31, 2021 at 11:54 pm

In 2022, I am going to complete the NorCal six pack for the 3rd year in a row – with two different peaks from 2021 that were closed due to fires last year. I am also going to repeat the CTR Mt. Diablo 6 peaks challenge, to hit 6 peaks on Diablo. Also, have two marathons that were postponed from 2020: Maui in April and Kauai in September, as well as, Honolulu 50th anniversary in December. Also, going for a local trail run half-marathon and elevation challenge: Brazen’s Ultra Half and High Flyer Series.

• Ed Marill

January 1, 2022 at 10:48 am

Last year, I was working my way through the 6 pack of peaks, when a non-hiking related injury took me out the whole later part of the year.

This year, I intend to do 6 pack of peaks plus Whitney

• Shawnee

February 2, 2022 at 10:26 pm

I’ll be doing Whitney this year with my boyfriend, as well as the 6 pack of peaks! 🙂

• Brittney

March 15, 2022 at 10:39 am

I want to visit more National Parks. The US has so much beauty to offer and I want to see more of it! Plans for Arches and Canyonlands already in the works 🤙🏻

Page 2 of 3

AZ Winter 20% off early-bird rate ends in

:
:
: