Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with hikers
around the country.

Homepage Forums Six-Pack of Peaks Challenge™ Q&A Looking for a group to hike these with

• Looking for a group to hike these with

Posted by Tam on May 21, 2021 at 10:28 am

I am late in the game but, I am looking for people to hike some of these peaks with. I am not the fastest of hikers and was hoping to find some hiking buddies in this forum that do not sprint up the mountains. Gimme a holla and lets do this thang!

Robert replied 3 years ago 9 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • Anne Kelly

May 21, 2021 at 11:21 am

Hey Tam, I’m not a fast hiker either but I’d love to be a hiking buddy!

• Tam

May 21, 2021 at 1:17 pm

Awesome Anne….message me as I am still trying to navigate this darn page. lol

• Leilani Moffit

May 21, 2021 at 2:20 pm

I am interested too!

• Philip

May 22, 2021 at 6:06 pm

I’d be interested. I’ve done all of the peaks multiple times over the last few years. I began my “Original” Peaks Challenge yesterday with Cucamonga, after competing the “Alternate” Peaks for 2021.

I hike with a lot of different hikers and a few group at times, or just solo. I would be considered fast by some peoples standards. However, when hiking with others its about the group and having a great time, not the speed.

I no expert, but I’m handy with navigation and trail knowledge. I’m also certified as a NOLS Wilderness Responder. I’m on Facebook and Instagram, so if you’d like to set up a hike send me a message. I hike just about every weekend and I plan well in advance. 🙂

• Tam

June 6, 2021 at 3:06 pm

will look you up 🙂

• Bernadette

June 13, 2021 at 9:58 am

I’d love to join you all! Can’t figure out how to message you on here though, lol ????

• Jeff

Administrator
      June 16, 2021 at 10:23 pm

Hi there! To send a message to another member, you first have to send a request to connect. If they accept that, then you can message them.
      Otherwise you can use the forum like you’ve already started.

• Bernadette

June 13, 2021 at 9:59 am

Me too! Trying to figure out messaging in this app. ????

• Rie Iida

June 16, 2021 at 8:52 pm

Hello all, I would like to join too 🙂

• daniel percival

June 25, 2021 at 7:23 am

I am late to the 6 pack also.

Have completed Baldy thus far, so 5 more before the end of the year.

Would like to join you all on a couple.

• Robert

June 28, 2021 at 12:22 pm

Hello all,

I’d love to join a hiking group to complete some of these with! I have 3 buddies who can/will do these with me, but life gets busy and so scheduling becomes difficult sometimes. I more or less keep to a workout routine geared towards hiking so I can keep up with a faster pace or am happy with a more relaxing hike, as long as we get to the top right!? I live in the Orange County area, so each of these are pretty well accessible to me.

AZ Winter 20% off early-bird rate ends in

:
:
: