Discussion Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with hikers
around the country.

Homepage Forums Six-Pack of Peaks Challengeā„¢ Q&A SoCal Sweep. All 11 peaks. Anyone else doing this?

• SoCal Sweep. All 11 peaks. Anyone else doing this?

Posted by Alan on January 29, 2022 at 11:42 am

Planning on doing all 11 SoCal peaks since I’ve already completed Wilson, Sitton and Strawberry in January. Was wondering if anyone else does this or was planning to do this!

Ben replied 2 years, 1 month ago 8 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Jeff

Administrator
    January 29, 2022 at 2:53 pm

We typically have a number of people who complete all the peaks in the challenge. I like the “SoCal Sweep” name though. We might have to create a special badge for that. šŸ˜‰

• Brenna

January 29, 2022 at 7:21 pm

I am! I have also done those 3 already. šŸ™‚ Definitely looking to do all 11.

• Marc

January 31, 2022 at 4:23 pm

Yep, Iā€™m planning to do all 11. Iā€™ve done those 3, plus Santiago Peak, so far in 2022. Iā€™m aiming to do the 3Tā€™s too.

• Philip

January 31, 2022 at 4:44 pm

@Jeff Yes! I like the “SoCal Sweep” too. Has a nice ring to it. That could be an additional challenge/goal to reach.

@AlanB Yep! I’ll be doing the SoCal Sweep for the 5th year in a row. ? ? Don’t tell anyone, but I’ll be doing 12 again, not 11. ?

• Devin

February 5, 2022 at 4:13 pm

Definitely here for the SoCal sweep, have 3rd peak planned for next week.

• Xiaoli

February 8, 2022 at 1:14 pm

I just joined. Aim for 11 as well. Must be fun

• Ben

February 12, 2022 at 6:27 pm

Love the name and definitely going to give it a go this year. Looking to do all of them myself, only knocked off strawberry peak so far. Any Recommendation on best order to take on the rest?

AZ Winter 20% off early-bird rate ends in

:
:
: